Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dragonfly - Oh Happy Day!

Here are three cards I made using the Texana Designs dragonfly stamps.  I just love the movement in the image.  The dragonflies remind me of summer and summer in Texas brings thoughts of cooler fall weather.  The BoBunny Forever Fall paper pad was perfect.  Pictures never seem to do justice to the cards.  Look at the detail on the dragonfly below.  I stamped it on the background paper and then stamped it again on the teal paper.  I cut out the teal dragonflies and used glossy accents on the body.  I used clear rock candy stickles for the glitter.  The teal dragonfly was popdotted for added dimension.  I must say, these are at the top of my list of favorite cards.
-->

Texana Designs Stamps:
Dragonfly, large
Dragonfly, mini
Sentiment:  Oh Happy Day

Distress Inks
Distress Stickles – Clear Rock Candy
Glossy Accents

BoBunny
Forever Fall Collection
6x6 paper pad


Texana Design Team
07/15/2013

No comments: