I am having a good time with the 12 Tags of 2016. This one was using stencils in a a couple of different ways - stencil monoprint - June 2014 & stencils with texture paste - March 2015.
I used the Texana Design stamps of the month to create my tags.
- surfaces: manila tag & watercolor paper
- stamps: Texana Designs - bluebonnet #2, paintbrush #2, bluebonnet mini, paintbrush mini, "Texas Wildflowers"
- dies: Deadbeat Stamps - Texas die
- stencils: Dylusions - leaf flourish, TCW - wildflowers
- inks: distress inks
- markers: distress markers
- embossing powder: queen's gold
- mediums: texture paste
- embellishments: adornments/foliage, chain tassels, muse tokens, memo pins
- adhesives: foam tape, multi-medium/matte
- tools: stencils, distress sprayer, sanding grip, heat tool, scissors, palette knife, mini ink blending tool
- misc: fibers