Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stamped Calendar

I finally finished one of the desk calenders tonight. I stamped, embossed and painted unique Texas images, sometimes added bling or brads, matted the image, added a printed monthly calender and used the bind-it-all to create a flip desk calendar. I purchased an acrylic clear easel for display purposes.

My plan was to give it to my mother for a Christmas gift, but I loved it it so much I didn't want to wait. So, I added three more pages for 2008 and gave it to her early. I know she will enjoy it every day.

Idea, inspiration and instruction from
Jimmye Sue Mitchell of Texana Designs

Stamps from Texana Designs
texana.designs@yahoo.com
www.texanadesigns.com

Painted with Twinkling H20s
www.luminarteinc.com

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Great looking calendar, know your Mom will love it!!