Thursday, October 31, 2013

Texana Designs Pumpkins and Faces - Happy Halloween 2013!


This card measures 5" x 6 1/2".  I placed the full tag on the far left side and cut the white card top to 3 1/2".  I backed the card front with maroon cardstock extending about 1".   I was then able to position the sun a little further off the card.   I added orange cardstock on the inside attached to the back.

Below is an A2 card using a similar tag that was cut down to 5 1/4" and mounted on the outside edge of the card.  A ribbon down the spine filled in the extra space.

The third card is two tags glued together at the top.  I scored the top tag only at 1" so that the card front could lift up.

Check out more tags on the Texana Designs Blog

Texana Designs Stamps:
Lg Pumpkin (lg)
Faces - Pumpkin (lg)
Sentiment:  Carving memories...

Distress Paints
Distress Inks
Distress Pens

THCC 102 Day 1 Distress Paints:
Distress Paint Marbling Technique

TDDT 10/15/13

No comments: