Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Easter 2014




 Yesterday was a fun play day.  After seeing the design team for a short period of time Friday, I jumped into crafting with both feet.  I used my Brother Scan 'n Cut to fussy cut the letters of the word stacker HAPPY.  It did a great job!.  I also used it to fussy cut around the butterfly.  The only trick with the butterfly is to make sure to put pencil lines to attach the antenna to the body, otherwise they are cut individually.  I also hand wrote the word "Easter" and had the SnC cut it out for me.  That worked too.  How much fun is this new gadget!!!

Texana Designs Stamps
-->
HAPPY word stacker, Solid Egg, Butterfly (mini)
Sentiments:  Happy Easter!

Pattern Paper
White Cardstock

Distress Inks
Various Embossing Folders
Custom Ink Pads with Distress Reinkers
Dia-namics Die – Fresh Cut Grass
Brother Scan’n’Cut for fussy cutting

Custom backgrounds using solid stamp, embossed cardstock and reverse stamping

Texana Design Team
04/13/2014


 

No comments: