Sunday, July 31, 2016

Tim Holtz July 2016 Tag of the Month


Technique Remix:  Watercolor Resist and Layered Words

Texana Designs Stamps
Cupcake, Candle,  Word Stackers “Happy” & “birthday”
Word Tokens
Adornments Silverware
Crinkle Ribbon
Watercolor Paper
Distress Markers for watercoloring
Distress Stains for background wash
Distress Inks
Micro Glaze
Brads

http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2016-july/

I didn't have any of the word dies, so I used my Brother Scan'n'Cut and Texana Designs Stamps.  Karen Lambert designed "word stackers" a few years ago for Texana.  I stamped the word "HAPPY" and created a cut file for the SNC.  I needed to resize it just a bit so that it would fit on a tag.  I cut the word then used my thinlet tag.  I also used the SNC to cut around the script word "birthday".

No comments: