Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fall Spinner / Easel Card


This card was so much fun to make.  I love the spinner.  When trying to display it I realized that a standard card would not stay standing.  I decided to make it as an easel card too.


Photos seldom do justice to the cards.  I wanted to add a video so you could see it in action,  Spinner cards have been around for ages, but this fall was the first time I tried my hand with making some.  I made several in September for a Halloween Make'n'Take.  Then I found a Lawn Fawn die that actually die cuts the channel for the spinner.  I can see many more of these cards in my future.
 
 

Supplies:
 
DCWV patterned paper
Bigz Die Tattered Leaves with coordinating Texure Fade
Fall Leaves brads
Sentiments from Texana Designs
Have a Fabulous Fall and
A Thankful Heart is A Happy Heart


Thanks for looking!

No comments: