Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Christmas Tree Cards





Just look what happens when you keep the same style, but change the paper. Everything seems to change. I used the same technique as described earlier in my Green Christmas Tree Post. This time I used my corner punch for the mat and used coordinating paper for the large mat. The light colored tree is made from Heidi Grace papers that are shimmery and have some sparkle. I added red rhinestones to finish off the project. Then I came across my favorite Christmas paper from last year by Daisy D's and had to try my hand at it again. The bold paisleys really change the look of it. I used my Gelly Roll Stardust pens to add some glitter to the paper. I did not have rhinestones, so I bought red pearls to put on the tree. They look sharp too!

No comments: