Sunday, March 15, 2009

February? Where did it go?

On February 13th I found the Cricut Cartridge, WILD CARD, on sale and just had to have it. I spent all night and most of the next day making Valentine Day cards for loved ones. They did get the card before Valentine's Day was over, but had to let me take them the next day for show and tell when I scrapped with some good friends.



I am limited with the cartridge in that I don't have the expressions. There are a lot of cards that I can make and I do have a friend that has the expressions who's been kind enough to share with me. I'll post more cards later.



I woke up one night and dreamed up this tea bag folded heart. I mulled it over in my mind a number of days, then finally had to try it. I think it turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Love the cards and I think you deserve the title "Tea Bag Folding Queen"! You are the best!

Marie said...

I agree with Pam, You are the Tea Bag Queen! Love the cards and have missed your updates with new designs. Keep em comin!