Monday, March 16, 2009

Wild Cards

A few weeks ago JoJo brought her Expressions to a scrap and I got to play with the new cartridge and full 12x12 paper. I made the house and door envelope. The inside of the envelope matchs too.



I just had to play with the owl. I made him on my baby bug but needed the big bug for the cool envelope. I had to settle for a standard 5 1/2" square envelope. I love this cool card. The inside says "greetings wise one".



I modified the Thanks card by simply changing the sentiment to "HI" and was able to finish this one on the baby bug. I'll have to use a premade envelope unless I don't mail it until I see JoJo next.



I simply love this cartridge. It's got so much potential. Each card has a matching envelope with a liner. There are phrases, icons and frames in addition to the blackout and an alphabet.

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Cute cards, love the house and owl!

lorrie said...

Janet these are awesome as usual. I miss seeing your "Janet" creations:)