Monday, September 30, 2013

Dylusions Chrismas Cards - Part 4


These two samples I had to deviate from the inspiration above because believe it or not I DO NOT have every Dylusions stamp set.

The cool thing about her stamp sets is that they can all work together and with different sets.

The background sprays and ghosting were done when I first got my sprays and stencils.  I was just practicing and didn't know what I would finally make, but it works great here.  You can really see the ghosting at the bottom of the card where I misted water through the stencil and lifted some of the color off.  These sprays are reactive with water and do all sorts of cool things!  If you don't believe me just want this video.
Yep, here's another deviation from the inspiration... I didn't have the same head.  Who would know, right?  She looks great as is.  I cut the legs off of the body and was able to make her sit cross legged.

Hope you are not getting tired of Christmas cards yet because there are more to come!  See you tomorrow!
My Inspiration from Dyan Reaveley

No comments: