Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dylusions Chrismas Cards - Part 3


I believe the best part of these two cards are the quotes, but that's just what I think.  This snarky little elf is painted with water brushes and white gel pens.  The hat trim and beard are glittered with Rock Candy Distress Stickles.  The snow flakes are a reverse stencil where I used the white Dylusions Spray so it gave everything a lighter color.  The card I made using the opposite side of the stencil will be featured in a later post.

Here's another video from Dyan
This little lady wants to negotiate.  Really?  All dolled up in her santa hat and pink mustache... yep she can negotiate!

This is a good example of stencils and background stamps used to create depth and interest (in the background).  She the dots stamped in red?  How about the honeycomb stencil sprayed with red, then reversed.  The longer you look, the more you'll see.

My Inspiration from Dyan Reaveley
See you tomorrow!

No comments: