These two cards were quite fun. On the one to the right notice that the black stars were painted through the stencil in the upper right hand corner and then in the opposite corner I flipped the stencil over and cleaned it right on the card! I used the same black paint dabber to ink the edges of the sprayed background. A little color to the date with my spray filled water brush.
This card the sprayed background is set off with a border stamp that has been colored with coordinating water brushes. The three caps were stamped and cut out, the colored. I wasn't happy with them on the card because the blended in so much with the background. So... I used my white gel pen and outlined them for instant "pop". I also added a bit of detail to the holly leaves with the white pen.