Thursday, September 26, 2013

Texana Designs Baby Bear Samples

Here are three samples that I made for the Texana Design Team using Baby Bear and Baby Bear (mini).  I also used the wooden frame with the mini.

The paper is Authentique's Curiosity Collection.  I love the way the papers go together.  I chose Distress Inks and Markers to watercolor the bear and ink the edges of the papers.

 The sample below is using the Baby Bear (large) stamp.  I was practicing my shading with the Distress markers.  All I can say is "I've come a long way" and I like it.  I used the Tim Holtz Alterations dies - Baroque and the movers and shapers Baroque.  Then I ran the tan large die through the Tim Holtz woodgrain texure fade.  I went over the embossing with the foam applicator and the same Pine Needles Distress Ink.

If you want to see the entire product list and a couple another sample or two check out the Texana Blog.

No comments: