Monday, October 21, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 - Day 5 - Sticky Powder with Glitter

Sticky Powder with Glitter
I found that this technique takes some practice.  Tim made it look so very easy with those multicolored snowflakes and using Sticky Embossing Powder to adhere the glitter.  I will just have to keep practicing.

I did learn one thing.... sticky embossing powder and a detailed stamp just don't work (see below).  Note to self:  don't do that again!

I just love the way the Texana Designs - Jam'n Stamps worked with this design.  The snowflake border is done with the glitter.  The Snowperson is paper pieced and after coloring it, I covered it with Frosted Film.  I also used the Frosted Film on the snow drift die cut.  I'm loving the glimmer from that frosted film.
oops

No comments: