Friday, November 22, 2013

HAPPY everything


Here's a great word stack for every holiday.  I used the large "HAPPY" word with the script stacker "everything".  I embossed it with gold on a shaped tag from my stash.  I colored the inside of HAPPY with a detail waterbrush filled with dylusions.  And then dug into my paper stash to come up with something to stack it on.  In order to get the tag to really pop, I used my versamark pad around the edge and embossed it with the same gold embossing powder.  I attached the tag with a gold flower brad.  The patterned paper on the gold background was a little boring so I pulled out one of my all time favorite corner punch for a little pizzazz. 

Texana Designs Stamps:
HAPPY
everything

Gold Embossing Powder

Dylusions Paint in Waterbrush

Patterned Paper from stash

EK Success Corner Adorner
Basketweave Punch


Texana Design Team
11/15/2013

No comments: