Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dyan Reaveley "Dylusions"

Where's Jimmye Sue?  Where's Janet?
Jimmye Sue and I had the honor of going to Wichita Falls' Scrapbook 'n' Such and attending art classes with the one and only Dyan Reaveley the end of July.  It was awe inspiring and we left there with a renewed appreciation in art and art journaling and life and living.  I had been following Dyan's videos and tutorials so I knew it would be grand.  I just had no idea how totally cool it would be.

Even after an eight hour class on Sunday and three classes the day before, Dyan took time to visit and autograph our journals.  Thanks Dyan for making it so worth the roadtrip.

As a matter of fact, Dyan's coming back to Texas in October and I've talked Jeanie into attending one of her classes with me at Stamp Antonio.

No comments: