Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Steppin' Out... Jam'n Boots


Here is another Texana Design Team card using Dylusions and some of the Texana Stamps.  I was going through my "mop tags" and was motivated to create this card.  The card was sprayed with cool colors of blue, green and yellow.  I stamped the large frame onto one of my blue mop pages and cut it out.  Next I had a tag with browns on it that looked perfect for the boots.  I couldn't fit both boots on the tag remnant so if you were to use your x-ray vision and look at the boot in the back, you would notice that it's walking out of the box and the toe is cut off.  I used foam tape to lift the top boot off of the card a bit.  Then I stamped the sentiment "Step Outside Your Box Today!".

It's hard for me to remember to try different things, but I'm learning.  Who would've thought that western boots would go with such vivid Dylusions sprays.  Yep, I'm steppin' out.

No comments: