Friday, September 20, 2013

Halloween Words Cards


Here's a fun card I made using different techniques learned in the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 class last year.

I stamped the Halloween words by applying distress ink directly to the stamp.  I stamped another by applying distress ink to my craft mat and misting with water.  I stamped the majority of them with a custom stamp pad using Cut-n-Felt with Distress Reinkers.  Then embossed the words in the texture fade that matched the words.  I blended distress ink around the edges.  I matted the card on coordinating cardstock and centered it on a black card.  The die tree and raven are from the Tim Holtz Sizzix collection.  Inside I used the same color cardstock and matted the signature panel.  I stamped the owl from the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Halloween Cutouts CMS139.  The sentiment is from Inky Antics' Halloween Witch set 11116MC.

Now.... who will get one?

No comments: